How do I wash my rombo mask?
Hand wash in cold water and hang-dry
1) Pre-rinse under cold running water.
2) Mix a small amount of mild detergent liquid into cold water. Gently squeeze the liquid through the fabric several times.
Do not use specially formulated wool wash, harsh detergents, or chlorine bleach as these will ruin your work and you will get depressed from ruining beautiful hand work.
3) Rinse several times in cold water until the water runs clear.
4) Let it air dry.
Never use a hot iron. To remove creases or fold lines, use the steam setting on your iron.
Do not use protective coating sprays or similar products on your needlework because they may cause a chemical reaction with the thread dyes.
Dry cleaning is not recommended since most dry cleaners often use chemicals too harsh for stitch work.
Wash separately if possible from other clothing items. No wringing, folding, squeezing, or pulling the fabric.
What is your return policy?
- We will gladly accept returns on items for a full refund or store credit within 14 days from time of delivery.
- Items must be unworn and come in original packaging. Items that show visible wear (i.e. stains, unthreading) will be rejected and returned to sender.
To start a return or exchange, please email us at email@example.com Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-6 p.m. EST